Friday, December 7, 2012

Jelly

Jelly is one of my favorite snacks when I was a child. I love jelly contains tangerines inside and my favorite kind of jelly is called "Xizhilang". I usually eat up all the jelly one time, and my mother think it is too unhealthy. Then she made rules I can just have two jelly one day.

I have a best friend at primary school. Although I loved jelly very much and I just have two for one day, I would like to give her one every morning when we went to school together.And another reason was she will share dried Longan with me.


Jelly seems more popular in China than American, may be the reason Chinese don't eat pudding so much. The jelly has a various taste and shapes. There is a famous jelly called "Love of Lalique" in China. Because it usually have shape of heart and with love sentences for each one.

In the Valentine's Day in about three years ago, I pretend to be my father send jelly of "Love of Lalique" to my mother. I thought I cheat my mother successfully for she seems very happy. However, my mother told me one year later, she know everything at my first sentence...


I am not loving in jelly now, because I grow up. Jelly just contained the memory of childhood for me

No comments:

Post a Comment