Friday, December 7, 2012

Cookies

The second normal food in American which surprise me is cookies. I am very happy to be able to make cookies by myself for it cannot be possible in China.


It is very convenient in America that you can buy the material already made then you can start in any step to make cookies you like. However, all the material contain lots of sugar, I don't like too sweet cookies. And I found all the cookies sold in Walmart are much more sweet then the cookies in China.


I planned to make cookies myself from mixing power in order to make cookies not too sweet. But I failed, because the butter and the milk I add is sweet. The most interesting part is to make shapes you like ! I bat every young girl will love this part. I make the mathematics signs "pai"and "sigma", and use chocolate to decorate it.

Now I just baking cookies from the last step-----put the already mixed cookies power in the stove. Because I am busy at exam and studying. And I bought some models to make cookies. That makes the process as easy as boiling water.

Cookies is a story of playing with girls for me. It is wonderful and beautiful memory~

No comments:

Post a Comment