Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Candy

Candy is kid's favorite, I remember the teachers in primary school always use candies as prizes for the best performance students. I know how powerful candy is when I play with my little cousin, because he will stop crying as soon as I give he one candy, and crying again as soon as I took the candy away, just like a toy controlled with a button. I enjoyed playing this game all the summer looking after him.

There are several special candies popular among children, which not only have a attractive taste, but also have great joy. Cotton candy invented by America is already popular in China when I was a kid. It looks like a cloud suspend in hands, like in the fairy tells. Another kind of popular candy is Pop Rocks, which can jump on your tongue and taste like a small bomb. It is invented by William A. Mitchell in 1970s. But  at this time it sells badly and has to stop producing because people it will harms children and explode in children's   stomach.

The other kind of candy can make sounds when you hold it between tooth. And some candies can be used to make houses, decorated train, toys. Some candies is designed for tricky, they can make people's tooth all red or  have a strange taste or make the mouth looks strange. But the most interesting candy in childrens' memory may be the candy described in J.K.ROWLING's book, which are with lots of powerful magic.

Dylan’s Candy Bar(DCB) is the biggest and most famous candy shop in the world, 
it is owned by by Dylan Lauren, daughter of Ralph Lauren, the famous designer.
Obviously,it will contains all the beautiful and top candies. 
I hope I could see it one day.
 
When we are adults, we don't eat candies so much. But we will share it with children
just like spread the creative and joyful dreams. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment