Friday, December 7, 2012

Cakes

Actually, Chinese usually just eat cakes for birthday. But in American, it seems to be a daily desserts just like cookies. I find one tasty cake called cheese cake in Walmar. Although it is very tasty, but can easily make me fat.

Ice Cream Cake is one of my favorite kind of cake. It means using ice cream to make a cake. I ate it in Duanmo's birthday. Ice Cream Cake in China is much smaller and more expensive. My friends bought it once and when it arrived, it totally melt even  it has dry ice inside.


I have a friend loves eating cakes very much. The best thing is he always share cakes with us. We usually ate the cakes he bought in the refectory so that we have to use chopsticks to eat cakes. I thin it is really wired but interesting. American cakes are more profession, but too sweet sometimes.

There is one cake shop called "Holiland" besides our university in China. So every time when somebody has birthday, they buy the cakes from it. Finally, after three years, I have tasted all the cakes in Holiland. It is kind of boring and embracing to use the same birthday cake.

Now, I am developing a new kind of way to buy cakes ---coupon websites. It is much more convenient to do online shopping in China than American. I go to taste all the cakes in Xi'an !

No comments:

Post a Comment