Saturday, December 1, 2012

chocolate

chocolate

Chocolate is one of the most popular candy in the world. Though I don't like chocolate so much, I have to admit without it the world would be less colorful.


Sometimes, chocolate has special meaning which everyone know. I would like to discuss more deeply about it, not just a simple word love. There is a movie about chocolate and the name of the movie is just "chocolate". I love it not only because the actor Johnny Depp is my favorite actor, but also for the reason it explain the meaning of chocolate deeply and exquisite.

The director believe food has special meaning, he thinks chocolate contains tempt miracle and fortuitous meeting. In the movie, it tells a story of a mystery woman comes to a Fance little town and open a chocolate shop which changes the lives and believes of the people in the town. Finally, it also cost disturbance in the small town....

I like this kind of story, a fairy tale for adult, it contains lots of connotative messages and giving a wonderful feeling. I hate love story before, because I think them are all the some, nothing creative. But this movie changed my mind. However,for me, chocolate means a food convenient to offer energy and I use to prepare if there are exams or I have to stay up. 

Well, I plan to buy a lot of chocolate as presents for my classmates. Do you know the most delicious American chocolate ? If you know, please contact me~ 

1 comment:

  1. I like chocolate so much. It can make me happy. It makes me sweet. I always eat lots of chocolate.I always buy the Ferrero Rocher, it's so classic. I like the flavor.

    ReplyDelete