Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This I believe

What I believe is that the most important thing of a person is his mind, not the material and external thing, money, power or fame. A kind heart is the fundamental thing of a person.is what my parents teach me when I was very young. I was stupid and did very bad in study at that time. Study and grade is the most important thing for every Chinese children, actually, it is the major part and every day's duty. A children's life is judged by how good he does in study. But my parents said to me, they just wants me to be a person with good personalities, loyal, honest, kind and love life. They know everyone has his own fate, not everybody can be the best one and not everyone need to be the best one.  Every person has his duty and make something good for the world. I just need to work hard on my stuffs, but not compare with others. They told me however a person is rich or talented, he cannot be relied on and cannot achieve the true happiness if he isn't kind.


What you believe in life?

1 comment:

  1. We have our own fate, but we can change it. A useful man first of all should have good qualities.

    ReplyDelete