Wednesday, November 21, 2012

8 photos

      Lunch.  it is my everyday meal. Though I like cooking, but I am lazy to cook for myself. It is called “fired rice”, which is the simplest and most convenience Chinese meal just like hamburgers means to American and I loves it very much. I can make “fired rice ” when I was 8 years old, because My parents had no time to cook for me that time. I use to order the totally same kind of “fired rice” in the refectory for one month for every meal. My friends think it is kind of crazy, but I can do that naturally. Now in American, I cannot eat my favorite kind of fired rice with beef again, but I discovered a new kind with mixed vegetable and sausage. It is really tasty and saving time! Which kind of rice do you like?




Desk. Actually, my desk is very messy usually, I think messy desk is convient to work and generate new idea~ However, if I have to show the photo to all the classmates, I have to clean a little bit. There are just computer and papers which are enough for a math student. What is may be different are the paper flowers, I made paper rose and blue lily to make it looks more girls’ style. I am not the person prefer to put lots of attractive thing in desk, because I don’t want these to get my attention. The simpler, the better.
Favorite piece of clothes. I like the Westmar’s uniform best ! It is a free uniform for every person lives in Westmar. I choose the wrong size much bigger, but I found it is very useful finally. It turns to be my cook uniform than I won’t get my own cloth dirty by boiling water and oil. It is easy to put on and comfortable. It helps me make a lot of dishes, and it is one of my best friends!

Shoes.  I use to wear sports shoes which is convenient and comfortable. I love sports, so when I do sports, I have to change shoes. So I wear sports shoes every day. Also most of my clothes are spots cloth, so the simple color and style really matches. I believe in the simple style is best for students’ style, and I don’t care about beautiful looking so much especially special case. I want to be clean and healthy. I prefer to be a normal one. 

Roommate. I have three roommates, they are cute Xueying (in the middle), beautiful Yu Gao (the left), stupid Duanmo (the right one holding pork rid). They are my classmates in China, and Duanmo is my roommate in china as well, who lived with me in the fourth year. We were having lunch together last weekend. We have a happy time in America together~ First day, I am distribute to an wrong room separate with them, and they spend lot of time and energy to help me change place. Finally, we moved to a new room in order to be together. I think the experience in America will be the iridescent memory.
Write on a piece of paper. the words on the paper are a copy from a song. I found this song this Monday. That described a swordswoman determined to live independently and just go for happiness. She will face to all the future whether how hard and challenge it will be and get out of the most serious disadvantage of women----love. The temp, the voice and the melody really touch my feeling. I love old music and I am nostalgia. I want to live a life independent and just for self-entertain--- just like the swordswoman in Chinese kongfu movies.


Tree. I picked a picture from internet. It is a tree called mistletoe. American people will be very familiar to this because it is a usual decorate element of flower ring  for Christmas. There is an interesting story about this kind of tree, a god Frigg’s son Balder is hurt by mistletoe, then Frigg tried everything to save her son, and finally her son come to alive again. Frigg is very appreciate and promise the people under mistletoe can get a kiss bless. So when the girl under mistletoe cannot refuse to be kissed and the lovers who kiss under mistletoe will live happily forever. It is means love, peace and forgive. I see mistletoe in Georgia Tech, but I forgot to take photos.


An object in your hand. I made a purple star. I like stars very much. In my hometown, the night in summer is starry and the stars shine just like the demons on the black velvet. I like to walk alone in the stray night, and pretend to pick the star, It is a beautiful dream to own your own star. I think there are many great and gorgeous thing just like stars in the world. One day you will find your special “star” only belongs to you.





13 comments:

  1. Some photos, some words, just like those every young woman could did. Nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fried rice seems delicious. Do you make it yourself? Could you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! Sure ! It is very easy , you can buy the mix vegetable in walmart

      Delete
  3. Why your favorite cloth is this one? You have three interesting roommates, your life must be full of love. Wish you happy everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Sister Yanran~~ I really love the food you cook!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a versatile beautiful girl you are!You are great and lovely. Your picture of lunch is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a waste of talent! for you know so many cooking skills but had a such simple lunch....Your desk looks lovely with those roses, actually they are pretty good! hhhhhaaa,You still don't finish the candy received from Marsha, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Eater.
    What a lovely pictures.
    I like the light purple star.
    Did you make it from paper??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright... I am the cute one. Very glad to hear that! Thank you so much for sharing food with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you are so cute in the picture!!! the food you cooked looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete