Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Apple Pie

Happy Birthday, It is one of my roommate who is in china. I cannot send her present just a image of the cake. She loves using the sign of heart while chatting with others. So I put lots of hearts....
Cookies. I made cookies myself! I use the power which used to make pies. we can the animals and mathematics signs in it~
Chicken. It is my first cooking! I cook it for my parents. The drumstick is normal. but the round thing is a very special dishes in my hometown, it is called lotus root folder.It is lotus root pieces with meat inside. 
Final looking. I use lots of carrot to decorate it. I made a smile face in the middle. I believe the smiling food will bring people happiness. It was very tasty.
Fired prepare. These are the material I used to make fired rice. Mix vegetable, meat and eggs. I chose different color to make the dishes looks  more brightly. 
My beautiful roomate ! September  15th. My roomate Yu Gao was pretending she was holding the suns. We were in the High Tech Musuem. Taken by Eater.
Biandang, Spetember 5th. I and my roomates made dishes to bring in the class. Taken by Xueying.
Show, Spetember 15th. I and my roomate Duanmo is acting the some posture with the woman in the picture.Taken by YU Gao.
Duanmo, Spetember 15th. It is my roomate who went to High Tech Museum with me, she was pretending the grass was growing on her head. Taken by eater.
Apple Pie, October 13th. I made apple pie just for fun. It was too sweet and I throw them away finally. Taken by YU Gao.













1 comment:

  1. looks great! How can you waste and threw away such precious food!!!;-P

    ReplyDelete