Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just set sail !

Welcome to my eating memory !



Are you a person who loves food ?


Are you a person who believe in the love transferred by  food ?


Are you a person who loves cook yourself ?



If your answers are yes, you can find the most desired thing in my blog !
I will talk about  the wonderful eating time in my life and also introduce the special and tasty food !

I want to share the greatest eating memory with you. I think food contains love from one people to another. Delicious food shows love, hope, courage and happiness.I remember the deep love and kindness of my dead grandmother when I taste the same food. Eating experience just means the experience of being loved and loving others for me.

Do you have the same feeling? Let set sail and begin the journey travel around  delicious food !
BY lurener_lj  http://www.poobbs.com/index.php?app=work&ac=view&id=504293


1 comment:

  1. Dear Eater! You are so enthusiastic about food! Now, I feel enthusiastic too! I am not what people call a "foodie," but I love the way food brings people together to share. I love the memories that these gatherings around food create!

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete