Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Dear Eater Friends!

Welcome to eater's world, we can find more about delicious food in the journey ! Let's start together and share the beautiful dream of food ? Let's scream for food together!



80 Breakfasts


 This is a blog about breakfast! Breakfast is most important meals in one day, it offers energy and good breakfast gives a fresh beginning of the day ! In this blog, you can find every breakfast you want ! It also talk about the method how to make breakfast ! Let's make breakfast together for our lovers !


















The pioneer Woman



It is about a housewife's record of living in the country. It talks about breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert which seems very enjoyable. But most importantly, it also shows a housewife's life which seems so interesting and can courage other housewives, I believe many housewives are the followers of this blog ! So I can learn from it!

Bake or Break





While mention American food, you have to mention bake ! It is one of the most popular blog about bake skill. There are so many cute cakes and bread ! I'd like to talk about bake in my blog and show the pictures of bake food myself ! Let's learn to bake from this blog together !














Onigiri| Chocolate & Zucchini



Chocolate & Zucchini is a blog of a Parisian woman who lives in Montmartre and share her passion for all things food-related. We can get more inspiration from the creative food here ! Let's try something new !


Smitten kitchen



This is a blog about how to cook in a tiny kitchen in New York. That makes its food more easy to imitate for ordinary people.  It is really a useful blog for the food is easier to cook but also fantasy and tasty ! Let's do it everyday !



Do you want surf in the food world together with me ?






3 comments:

  1. Hello Eater,

    These pictures you chose made me feel hungry when I saw them :)
    I also like to find delicious food to eat and enjoy it although I am not a good cook. However, people who are good drivers are not always good mechanical engineer, aren't they? The most important is to EAT, EAT, and EAT. haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food in your images seems very delicious!!!!! also, the food you cooked is very delicious, too. i like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your enthusiasm is contagious! I am ready to surf with you!

    ReplyDelete